The Dräger Sentinel 7000 is an electronic monitoring unit that provides continuous monitoring of the operational status of the Dräger PSS® 7000 or PSS® 5000 self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
The Dräger Sentinel 7000 is an all-in-one Personal Alert Safety System (PASS) and air-monitoring gauge, that's included with the Dräger PSS 7000 or PSS 5000 self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA). All key data is brought together clearly and rapidly on one display
Dräger; Sentinel 7000 Monitor & PASS Device
- Lightweight device fits snugly in the palm of your hand, with large buttons that are easy to operate even when wearing gloves.
- Large display is backlit making it easy to read, even in poor visibility.
- Pressure and remaining air time are permanently displayed on the Sentinel 7000, meaning that you can exit an incident safely, confident in the amount of air remaining
- Dräger Sentinel 7000 recalculates the remaining air every 30 seconds based on the air remaining in the cylinder and the rate of consumption by the wearer.
- With integrated motion sensor, the Sentinel 7000 gives clear audible and visual alarms when a fire-fighter becomes motionless or is in distress, alerting colleagues immediately.