With an all-aluminum body, the ION 29” Spreader (iS290) is one of the most durable and compact spreaders in the rescue market. Using a four-stage pump, this tool maximizes speed regardless of load conditions. The short profile allows users to quickly perform the most complicated extrication techniques.
AMKUS ION IS290 Spreader
- All-aluminum Body. Consists of an all-aluminum body that provides unequivocal durability to withstand the most extreme fire rescue situations
- 4-stage Pump. Yields quicker extrication times with a 4-stage pump that provides maximum speed in loaded or unloaded conditions.
- Optional ERTs. Pairs with ERTs (extended reach tips) to increase the spread up to 8 inches without loss of power
- Battery. Uses a DeWALT FLEXVOLT battery platform to share batteries among your fire rescue tools
- Battery Position. Maintain better control with the center positioning of the battery, while experiencing better protection, operator safety, and maneuverability.
- Length: 35 inches (889 mm)
- Width: 9.7 inches (246 mm)
- Height: 11.3 inches (287 mm)
- Weight (ready to use, without tips): 44.7 lbs (20.3 kg)
- Weight (ready to use, with tips): 49.6 lbs (22.5 kg)
- Max Spreading Distance (with ERTs): 37 inches (939.8 mm)
- Highest Spreading Force (HSF): 9,830 lbs (4,459 kg)
- Lowest Spreading Force (LSF): 6,190 lbs (2,808 kg)
- Highest Pulling Force (HPF): 6,500 (2,948 kg)
- Lowest Pulling Force (LPF): 4,020 lbs (1,823 kg)