The Firelite® Skid Unit can create a brush truck out of a department owned pickup truck or flatbed in a short period of time.
All set up with a Manual crank Hannay 4000 series reel with your choice of 100ft of ¾” or 50ft of 1″ Boostlite booster hose with wildland adjustable fog nozzle; Your Choice of Darley or Davey Pump with Commercial Grade Honda or Briggs & Stratton OHV Vanguard Motor; all stainless steel plumbing with ¼ turn brass valves.
When it comes to off-road wildland firefighting, the FDHP-300 series slip on skid units get the job done. Designed to be low profile, compact with a low center of gravity. All units have the ability to draft up to 19 feet with an initial prime.
The Firelite® FDHP-305-160 series slip on skid unit for wildland brush fires comes with a 160 gallon baffled water tank built to NFPA standards. The 160 gallon unit is built special for compact, short bed 6.5 foot pickup trucks or flatbed trucks.
Firelite® Skid Unit - 160 Gallons
- All aluminum construction with bright aluminum diamond plate and aluminum tubing sub-frame
- Features all stainless steel piping and 1/4 turn brass valves
- Unit comes complete with the Davey® Two Stage High Pressure Pump: Twin impeller, gas driven Honda or Briggs and Stratton OHV Vanguard engine pump powered by a manual recoil 6.5 HP (or upgrade to an electric start 6.5, 9 or 13 HP or 1.5 AGE 13 HX Darley pump) able to self-prime to 19′; One Year Pump Warranty; Two Year Engine Warranty
- Comes with 2 gated 1-1/2″ discharges 1 to side 1 to rear; 1 gated 1″ pump to tank refill; 1 gated 1″ to booster reel; 1 gated 1-1/2″ auxiliary suction; 1 gated 1-1/2″ tank to pump – all NST threads
- 6.5 HP Davey Pump
- 6.5 HP pump flows: 65 GPM @ 48 PSI, 50 GPM @ 81 PSI, 20 GPM @ 120 PSI
- Available 9 HP or 13 HP Davey Pump Upgrade
- 9 HP pump flows: 120 GPM @ 36 PSI, 95 GPM @ 83 PSI, 60 GPM @ 118 PSI, 20 GPM @ 144 PSI
- 13 HP pump flows: 120 GPM @ 40 PSI, 95 GPM @ 108 PSI, 60 GPM @ 133 PSI, 20 GPM @ 146 PSI
- Available Darley Pump Upgrade
- 1.5 AGE 13 HX Darley pump flows: 120 GPM @ 60 PSI, 100 GPM @ 85 PSI, 23 GPM @ 225 PSI
- 160 gallon poly water tank with integrated 5 gallon foam cell all baffled to NFPA specs – limited lifetime warranty
- Pre-connected F4000 Series Hannay Manual Reel® with 100′ of 3/4″ or 50′ of 1″ Boostlite Hose with wildland adjustable fog nozzle
- Integrated water tank sight gauge
- Adapter to refill water backpacks in the field without starting pump
- Reinforced skid plate bottom for fork lifts