Dual Certified Pants (Style Number: DCPTD)
Our Dual Certified Pants meet NFPA 1977/1951 requirements and is an economical garment that combines all the great features you’ll find in our Wildland and 911 Extrication gear, and then some!
We’ve upgraded the pants to include the snaptabs and segregated MOLLE style loops! This feature allows you to install as an option our Black-Ops Suspenders! Or, order our 2” belt made with Kevlar® for maximum wear and tear!
Lakeland: Dual Certified Pants
- Outershell: 6.5oz Defender M Gold Woven Rip-Stop (FR Rayon – 65%, P-Aramid – 25%, Nylon – 10%)
- 2” Elasticized Rear Waistband
- Five 3.5” Belt Loops
- Side Slash Pocket
- 2” x 10” x 10” Expansion Pockets
- 6” x 6.5” Rear Pleated Pockets with Flaps
- Triple Pleated Knees
- Black Ara-Shield Reinforced Knees
- 18” High-Temp Black Delrin YKK Leg Zippers
- Beefy Take-Up Strap at Cuffs
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Segmented Reflective Material for enhanced visibility
- LazerMax™ Trim on outside leg seams