The Paratech LongShore Struts are comprised of a 3” diameter threaded aluminum movable shaft that extends out of a 3½” diameter aluminum tube. The square thread allows full surface contact of the shaft through the collar and the collar full surface contact on the tube to transfer the load directly to the ground. LongShore Struts can be extended manually or pneumatically with air, carbon dioxide or nitrogen. LongShore rescue struts are the perfect choice for exceptionally heavy loads or longer length shores.
Paratech: LongShore Rescue Strut System
- 3.5″ (8,89 cm) diameter aluminum alloy tube with aluminum alloy movable shaft
- Locking collar on square thread for infinite adjustment and full surface contact of the shaft through the collar into the tube.
- Threaded shaft and collar always default to the locked position ensuring load support is always maintained regardless of user intervention
- Lightly textured knurled locking collar for easy grip
- Easy tool-less screw shaft removal for quick field cleaning and repair
- Hard-coat anodized for protection and longevity
- Extendable by pneumatic controls
- All pneumatic fittings made of non-sparking corrosion-resistant brass
- Large brightly colored labeling system denoting strut size
- Simple visual representation of strut extension lengths to assist rescuers in gauging how much extension remains when in use